Programming for Beginners
KinderSwift is MakeAppPie’s introduction course to Swift. Combining our founder Steve Lipton’s 20-year experience in, training, programming in dozens of languages and app development, KinderSwift will guide you through learning to program in Apple’s newest, simplest, and most exciting programming language for iPhone and iPad development.
You don’t need much to get started:
- A Mac with Mavericks or Yosemite
- Xcode 6.1 (see video 1 for more information)
- Basic math
- Able to type a document in Pages or word
- You want to learn programming
- At least five minutes for a lesson
The Kinderswift Lessons
You can watch the entire series via our playlist.Click here for the playlist of episodes. You can also watch a selected episode below, where we also have transcripts and code available to help you follow along.
Leave a Reply